Monday, July 16, 2007

Some of my firsts... Part I

When I was working in Ramco, I had to goto UAE for the implementation of Ramco HRMS suite product as Technical Consultant in March 2004. Incidentally that was my first abroad trip and once I reached there I informed about my trip and the happenings there to my well wishers back there in India. That mail is given below with slight changes in it so that all can understand - replaced the tamil words thats it... So now... shall we move on to experience my experience?? Lemme join with you all to have a re-cap of those good moments... :)
-----------------------------------------------------
(rak-Ras Al Khaimah - cannot type it fully always...ok???? :)
Hi,
Sallam alaekkum ;-) hahahahaaaaaaa


Reached safely in time at dubai. then need to travel for 105 kms in car to RAK... presently we will be staying at Hilton (5 star hotel).. donno abt after some 15 days.. lets see ;-)

already 2 days gone...very quickly;-) So now i enSoyed (where else?? at the customer place only) my b'day abroad for the first time. It was not like the ones i enSoyed with you & my friends. it was diff... like its another day... but i knew that all your blessings were showered on me when the day began. So I was at the client's place on my b'day - 25th March :)

now to my first flight experiences ... before i reached Dubai.


Will post about this in my next ... wait and enSoy.... :)

Jai T

No comments:

Post a Comment