Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some of my firsts... Part II

Lets proceed from where we left before...my flight experience and abroad trip:

i dint feel anything different... it was another trip for me but enSoyed the trip as well... on and off i felt like someone blocking my ears... food they served was good..took veg only... pls believe me for a change I have taken veg items
only...dint get a window seat, but later found there was no kerchief in another window seat and went there and loved the scenaries outside. ;-)


I was having Orange juice often... after looking at the air hostess, somehow I felt that they are costly maids... they played a movie.. boreeee.....so i started listening to Hindi + pop Music (as though I knew these..)... then slept on and off... went to bathroom and tried to flush out.. when i pressed the button over there, you should have listened to the sound... yabbaa.... thank god there was no candid camera there.. otherwise you cud have known how I reacted to that sound... nice way to welcome the new fliers eh....hmmm.. the shadow of the clouds from the flight is really beautiful... when we were near dubai...around 40 kms away... the sand mountains were a real treat to see with some small green spots (should be trees i believe) .... also the dark lines then & there in which there were many small insects were moving like anything.... just talking abt the roads and vehicles only... came to know that it was flying at 530 mph...yabbaaa... after around 4.30 hours we landed in Dubai airport.

I should say it was really a good feeling for me that time. So am here at Dubai airport, away from home for the first time...please wait to know what happened after that.

Bye for now.. see you all soon... :)

Jai T

No comments:

Post a Comment